Do I need planning permission?
Need expert advice on the chance of planning permission being approved?
Need help in putting your planning application together?
We can help you to put your planning application together and to negotiate this with the Local Planning Authority on your behalf.
Need an architect or other specialist consultant? As part of our service we will recommend an architect/s (if you have not already appointed one) and identify whether your planning application will require input from other specialist consultants. This will ensure that your application is not unnecessarily delayed by the local planning authority, thereby saving you time and money.
- Site appraisals – feasibility studies – desk top studies
- Pre-application advice and negotiations with local authority
- Planning applications – design and access statements – support documents
- Advice on Conservation and Listed Building applications – conservation area assessments
- Community consultation – public exhibitions – lobbying
- Planning Policy – Local Development Documents – Supplementary Planning Documents
- Flood Risk Assessment and Sequential Tests
- Property portfolio assessments and advice on alternative development potential
- Advertisement Applications
- General planning advice
- Appointment and coordination of architect and/or other expert consultants (where necessary)
- Advice and negotiations on legal agreements/planning obligations that may be required by the local authority
- Care needs assessments – demographics – analysis of existing care provision