What are my chances of success?
How much will it cost?
How long will it take?
Tanner & Tilley can provide you with sound advice on the likely chances of a successful appeal or application. We provide our Clients with advice on the appropriate appeal procedure; the likely timescale involved; and overall budget costs, helping you take an informed decision on the risk involved.
Tanner & Tilley’s many years’ experience can guide you on the appropriate planning appeal strategy, and advise and appoint on your behalf any specialist witnesses you may need.
Our Appeals service includes:-
- Initial consultation advice and guidance on appeal strategy
- Background and policy research
- Preparation and submission of Grounds of Appeal
- Appointment of specialist consultants and expert witnesses
- Preparation of Statements of Case and Proofs of Evidence
- Coordination of Witness Statements and Proofs of Evidence
- Direct Access to Counsel for Public Inquiries
- Presentation of planning evidence at Hearings and Public Inquiries