Need to know the level of need for care bedspaces in your area?
Do you know whether the area is already well provided for by existing care accommodation?
What is likely to be the future demand for care in the area?
We can provide you with the answers to all of these questions. Our Care Needs Assessments and Reports will provide you with all you need to know about the existing demographic characteristics of your particular catchment area and the likely future need for care accommodation.
Our Needs Assessments can:
- Help inform your market research
- Assist in your planning negotiations with the Local Authority
- Provide confidence for your funding agents / banks.
Our services can be tailored to your particular requirements and can include:
- A demographic appraisal of your catchment area
- Projection of future growth in local elderly population
- Assessment of existing care provision in your area
- Identification of whether there is an existing or projected shortfall of care bedspaces in your area
- Commercial fee returns data
- Assessment of the projected need for dementia beds
- Assessment of existing Extra Care provision
- Assessment of care developments in the pipeline
- Assessment of transport links
- Assessment of likely potential for employment/recruitment of care staff in the area.