Do I need consent to display an advertisement on my premises?
How large can my advertisement be before I need Advertisement Consent?”
My premises are located in a Conservation Area – how will this affect the type of advertisement I wish to display?
Before you incur the expense of designing your advertisement display, we can advise you of what is permitted and what type and size of advertisement will require the consent of the local authority.
Our services include:
- Advice on the Advertisement regulations
- What the local authority will or will not allow
- Advice on design and appearance of the advertisement from a planning point of view
- Preparation and submission of Advertisement Consent Applications
- Advice on Advertisement Enforcement Controls
- Appeals against refusal of Advertisement Consent.